JEOL NeoScope JCM-7000 SEM
The JCM-7000’s highly-advanced auto functions, stage automation, and software enable easy sample imaging and elemental analysis for users of all experience levels.
Equipped with a large sample chamber, both high and low vacuum modes of operation, both secondary and backscatter electron detectors (SED & BSED), real-time 3D imaging, easy to use metrology tools and optional fully-integrated EDS. The JCM-7000 NeoScope is SMART – FLEXIBLE – POWERFUL.
- Smart – The latest innovations are built in to the benchtop platform to make SEM accessible to everyone. All the controls are at the user’s fingertips through an intuitive software interface. Automatic condition setting is based on sample type and application for image formation in minutes. Seamless navigation from the holder graphic or optical image (option) to high resolution SEM image enhances productivity.
- Flexible – Choose the right platform. Add options such as the Stage Navigation System (color camera), Tilt Rotation Motorized Holder for sample manipulation, fully-embedded EDS for elemental analysis and Smile View Map for 3D image reconstruction and surface texture analysis.
- Powerful – High resolution Tungsten (W) filament source allows magnification up to 100,000X. Large analytical chamber can handle samples as large as 80mm (D) x 50mm (H). Secondary and backscatter electron detectors along with high and low vacuum modes of operation allow for the study of a wide variety of sample types. The BSE detector supports live 3D imaging for intuitive knowledge of sample surface shape.
SMART– FLEXIBLE – POWERFUL
- Zeromag – Simplifies navigation and enhances throughput by providing a seamless transition from a color camera image (option) or holder graphic to the live SEM image.
- Montage – The ability to set up automated image stitching and automated montage EDS maps.
- Multiple live imaging modes – Simultaneous SE and BSE imaging and includes signal mixing with user control of contribution from each detector.
- Easy installation – This system is compatible with standard electrical outlet (no special circuit required).
- SmileView™ Lab – Central data management software links the SNS (optical) image, SEM images and EDS analysis results and locations. Smart report layout.